Please read this notice carefully before connecting to the FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. website. You shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions mentioned below upon access to the website. FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. reserves the right to make amendments on this Privacy Statement and Legal Notice;
1) Copyrights of all visual, audible or written materials used in this website belong to FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. and they are protected under relevant legislation. Entire or partial content of this website will not be copied, distributed or processed.
2) All identification marks, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, symbols and logos used in this website are protected under relevant legislation and they will not be copied, distributed or processed.
3) Displaying of such identification marks in this website will not be construed as issuing a license in respect to using of intellectual property belonging FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. or third parties.
4) The right of making amendments or changes in the content of this website only belongs to FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. and any user will not change the content of this website. FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. may at any time revoke and/or change any part of the website and/or prevent to access to some parts of the website.
5) FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. does not assure that any information in this website is free from fault and accurate. There might be mistakes, misspellings and update errors in this website and FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. is not responsible for such inconveniences.
6) FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. will not be held responsible for any material and/or immaterial damages arising out of mistakes and deficiencies in information in this website. Furthermore, FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. will not be held responsible for any damages occurred during using of the website and/or due to the website.
7) Should you have a password so as to utilize FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş. website, protection of it from third parties' usage shall be under your responsibility. In case you allow to third parties to use your password, all consequences arising from using of your information will be under your responsibility.
8) Applicable law for accessing to and using of this website will be Turkish Substantive and Procedural Law.
FNSS Savunma Sistemleri A.Ş.
These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Cookies that allow web shops to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online are an example of strictly necessary cookies. These cookies will generally be first-party session cookies. While it is not required to obtain consent for these cookies, what they do and why they are necessary should be explained to the user.
Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.