FNSS Military Land Vehicles Model Competition is being held for the 12th time on 31 August - 1 September at FNSS Ankara facilities.
FNSS responds to the needs of numerous land platform users worldwide, making a difference not only with the superior survivability, mobility and firepower of its vehicles, but also the integrated logi...
FNSS is displaying for the first time at IDEF’19 its new Remote-Controlled Weapon System (RCWS), which stands out in its class with distinctive technical specifications and ballistic protection. The...
KAPLAN MT, a medium-weight class tank developed jointly by FNSS and the Indonesian company PT Pindad, is being equipped with ASELSAN’s PULAT Active Protection System to defend against the evolving t...
FNSS Savunma Sistemleri concluded the third FNSS MILDESIGN International Land Vehicles Design Competition with an awards ceremony held during IDEF 2019. This year’s event saw the entry of 184 projec...
- 05 July 2019 FNSS Gathers Military Models for the 12th Plastic Battle Armor Modelling Show
- 01 May 2019 Marine Assault Vehicle (MAV) Makes First Appearance at IDEF’19
- 29 April 2019 PARS SCOUT 8x8 and 6x6 Enter the Turkish Armed Forces’ Inventory
- 29 April 2019 KAPLAN ANTI-TANK Vehicle
- 26 April 2019 FNSS PARS 4x4 Anti Tank Vehicle