FNSS is participating DSEI (Defence and Security Equipment International) 2019, on September 10 -13, in Excel London, United Kingdom.
FNSS Military Land Vehicles Model Competition is being held for the 12th time on 31 August - 1 September at FNSS Ankara facilities.
FNSS responds to the needs of numerous land platform users worldwide, making a difference not only with the superior survivability, mobility and firepower of its vehicles, but also the integrated logi...
FNSS is displaying for the first time at IDEF’19 its new Remote-Controlled Weapon System (RCWS), which stands out in its class with distinctive technical specifications and ballistic protection. The...
KAPLAN MT, a medium-weight class tank developed jointly by FNSS and the Indonesian company PT Pindad, is being equipped with ASELSAN’s PULAT Active Protection System to defend against the evolving t...
- 04 September 2019 FNSS Will Showcase PARS III 8x8 in DSEI 2019
- 05 July 2019 FNSS Gathers Military Models for the 12th Plastic Battle Armor Modelling Show
- 01 May 2019 Marine Assault Vehicle (MAV) Makes First Appearance at IDEF’19
- 29 April 2019 PARS SCOUT 8x8 and 6x6 Enter the Turkish Armed Forces’ Inventory
- 29 April 2019 KAPLAN ANTI-TANK Vehicle