Material & Chemistry Laboratory
MATERIAL & CHEMISTRY LABORATORY
In FNSS Materials and Chemistry Laboratory, test praperations and tests listed below can be conducted.
- Sampling and sample praperation for hardness measurements (cutting, grinding, polishing, mounting)
- Surface hardness, core hardness, coating hardness, effective case depth measurements by using hardness testing methods listed below.
- Rockwell Hardness (Rockwell C, Rockwell A, Rockwell 15N)
- Brinell Hardness (Brinell 2,5/187,5)
- Vickers Hardness (HV0,1 - HV30)
- Knoop Hardness (HK0,1 ve HK0,5)
- Tensile testing (Yield strenght, tensile strength and elongation determination)
- Salt spray corrosion testing
- Spectrometric analysis of carbon steel and low-alloy
- Macro-mikrostructure investigation with microscope with 3,3x - 1000x magnification.
Share your opinions and suggestions with us.